Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are proud to present this much-loved family home, which has seen two generations grow and retain ownership of a property they treasure. Located in a quiet no through road in a convenient location at the top of Elizabeth East.
The attractive street appeal shows attention to detail and provides a welcoming feel as you make your way up the double driveway. Partially fenced to protect the landscaped garden with a gate to a second driveway through to undercover parking for the Boat or Caravan. Park securely off-street in the double driveway or through to the double carport with roller doors.
Every part of this home is freshly painted and new floor coverings flow throughout the convenient layout which features:
• Spacious lounge room
• Updated kitchen with Westinghouse oven and ceramic cooktop; rangehood and dishwasher
• Dining room with raked ceiling and access out to the pergola and carport
• 3 Bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Large Laundry with access to the rear yard and verandah area
• External Office/Study off the Carport, perfect for the home business or 4th Bedroom
Step outside to enjoy the landscaped rear yard and verandah area, a great place to entertain friends and family and for the kids and pets to play with plenty of room for the trampoline or cubby house for endless hours of fun.
Other features include:
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• New Fujitsu, split system reverse cycle air conditioner
• 5kW Solar System with x20, 250w Serafin panels to help save you money
Located adjacent a reserve provides access to walking trails, playground and dog park within walking distance. Elizabeth Shopping centre and surrounding amenities are only a short drive away as well as a variety of schools and sporting clubs, making this area a great area for families and Investors.
Year built 1976
Land size 700sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 101sqm (approx.)
(Enhanced lawn for presentation purposes only.)
For all enquiries please call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476. We look forward to meeting you at the open homes!