This affordable, solid brick home is situated on a generous allotment of 710sqm (approx.) featuring a family friendly floorplan that could suit a wide range of buyers from first home buyers, developers or even downsizers that still want a garden for the family to grow or anybody looking to get their foot onto the market, invest or develop (STCC).
The home comprises of:
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Spacious lounge room
• Eat in Kitchen / Dine
• Sunroom with dual access to carport and rear yard
• Bathroom, laundry and separate toilet
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioner
• Security alarm system
• Single carport and driveway for off-street parking
• Garage with tilt lift door for secure parking
• A generous rear yard is a blank canvas with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play
• x2 Rainwater tanks
Prime location with a playground opposite and easy access to public transport, a variety of Public and Private schools and just a short drive into the main Salisbury hub where you can find a variety of shopping centres, gyms, library and more.
Year built 1962
Land size 710sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 105sqm (approx.)
For more information please feel free to contact Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda 0450 727 476.