Chris Janzon & Adrian Armstrong are delighted to present this neat and complete 2-bedroom Apartment which is a perfect step into the property market, whether you are a first home buyer, investor or down sizer, this Apartment is sure to tick all of the boxes.
This is a practical 2-bedroom apartment, one large living area home in a tucked away area. Your new home also has a reverse cycle, split system air conditioner in the lounge room, and a near new kitchen.
This home has its own dedicated car park at the front of the unit as-well as ample parking for visitors and guests. The shared back and front yard is huge, and parking will not be an issue here at all due to the enormous car parking area available.
The neutral, naturally light filled rooms with high grade tiling throughout the wet areas, coupled with floating floor boards underfoot to the living area while carpeted bedrooms give year-round comfort.
With a bus stop out the front and only minutes to Salisbury railway station, all your public transport needs are covered. No car, no worries; just a 10-minute walk into the heart of Salisbury's shopping precinct where all your needs are met. Priced to sell quickly, this unit is about the best value for money currently on the market, so act TODAY and submit your offer!
- Minutes to Parabanks shopping precinct, multiple public transport options and schools
- Recent renovation means the home is 'move in' ready
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living area
- Reverse cycle cooling/heating in the living area
- Economical mains gas for cooking and hot water
- Spacious bathroom/laundry
- Ample off-street parking for residents and their guests
- Rental estimate $240-$260 per week
- Solid brick construction built in 1974
- Managed by STRATA DATA $312.70pq ($269.89 admin levy | $42.81 sinking levy)
High yield investments are in demand, so inspect TODAY or risk missing out!
This one will be sure to be popular, so don't miss out on the opportunity to secure this simply amazing home and call it your own. Call Chris or Adrian today!