Built by Rivergum Homes, The Medley home design truly captures the essence of inner urban living; architecturally designed to suit today's lifestyle! Being centrally located within the hub of Blakes Crossing you're perfectly situated to take advantage of all the area has to offer. From the stylish Village Living atmosphere you're surrounded by open parks to play, lakes to enjoy, cafes to relax in and many shopping options with Woolworths and Aldi a short walking distance away.
What you will get;
- First Home Owners Grant may be applicable!!! (Check with Revenue SA for criteria)
- Stainless steel electric under bench oven and gas cook top (To be installed)
- Stainless steel dishwasher (To be installed)
- Overhead cupboards to kitchen and canopy rangehood
- Tiled kitchen splashback
- Carpet to bedrooms and laminated floating floors to main living areas
- Vertical blinds
- 3 coat paint system
- 2.7m high ceilings to lower levels and 2.4m high ceilings to upper levels
- Automatic panel lift garage door
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- NBN base inclusion
- Landscaping to front and rear
An iconic new address in Adelaide's north, Blakes Crossing is the ideal mix of country tranquillity and urban convenience. It offers direct access to the Adelaide CBD by bus and train or car down Main North Road, and just 30minutes drive from the Barossa Valley.
- Trinity College (10mins)
- Hospital (18mins)
- Elizabeth and Gawler Town Centres (15mins)
- Edinburgh RAAF base (13mins)
- UniSA Mawson Lakes (25mins)
- Technology Park, Mawson Lakes (25mins)
To secure this incredible opportunity to own this 3 bedroom home for under 300K, and move in as soon as you are ready to contact Liam McDevitt on 0430 501 122.
Built / 2018
House / 129sqm approx.
Land / 165sqm approx.
Council / City of Playford
Rates / Not available
Potential Rent / $310-$340 p.w