Jonathon Covino & Alex Holyhrim of Harcourts Sergeant are proud to present 17 Far View Crescent, Ridgehaven.
The perfect opportunity exists to secure a generous family home in the popular suburb of Ridgehaven. Situated on a large 868sqm allotment with a massive 34m frontage, this solid brick home would suit a wide variety of buyers ranging from the young family, first home buyer or savvy investor with the opportunity for subdivision in the future (STCC).
Situated on the high side of the road with sweeping views of the surrounding areas, the current owners have made tasteful updates to the home, ready for the new buyer to simply move in and enjoy.
• Split System Air Conditioning
• 3 Spacious Bedrooms with Fans
• Improved Energy Efficiency with new Roof insulation and LED lighting throughout home
• 31,000L of Rainwater Storage Connected to Irrigation System and optional switch to house
• Updated kitchen & laundry with new rangehood, oven & ample cupboard space
• 2.5KW Solar System with 10 Panels & Wifi Monitoring
• All Bedrooms include Built-in Robes
• Fully landscaped water efficient front and rear gardens
• 2 driveways with access to rear garage with pit
• Established organic vegetable patch and small fruit orchard
Council: Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates: $1,273.65 p/annum approx.
Year Built: 1966
Land Size: 868 sqm
Build Size: 113 sqm
Be sure to inspect as this one won't last long in the popular and growing suburb of Ridgehaven. Contact Jonathon Covino today to view or view during scheduled open times.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access