Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu present this solid brick, impeccably maintained family home to the market. Built in 1971 with the addition of a self-contained granny flat on a generous 660 sqm (approx.) allotment, gives you the opportunity to secure a great first home or an investment with potential to renovate to your style as much or as little as you like.
Features of the home include:
• Formal lounge and dine with reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
• Kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
• Cosy family room
• 3 good sized bedrooms – Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in cupboards
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Tidy main bathroom
• Spacious laundry
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout including granny flat
Feature of the granny flat include:
• Living/Bedroom with built-in robe
• Eat in kitchen/meals
• Combined Bathroom and Laundry
• Dual access - Private or Internal
Outside features an extensive verandah area for entertaining plus an extra shaded patio area surrounded by a good-sized, landscaped rear yard for the kids and pets to play, lemon and mandarin tree, small storage shed, plumbed rainwater tank to the Laundry and a garage for the home handyman makes the outdoors a relaxing place to be. As for parking, there is off-street in the double carport or behind the gates that also provides drive through access to the garage and the back yard.
This home is situated in a convenient location in close proximity to the Elizabeth shopping centre, a variety of Schools, easy access to public transport and sporting clubs.
Year built 1971
Land size 660 sqm (approx)
Dwelling size 136sqm (approx) including granny flat
Call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details or to organise an exclusive viewing.