A fantastic opportunity to secure a high-end townhouse in a sought after location. This is a perfect property for anyone who wants to enjoy a low maintenance and luxurious lifestyle.
The use of concrete Dincel party wall and Hebel floors rather than lighter materials has been utilised to provide the utmost comfort and quality. The use of these materials also provide a superior structure and thermal rating.
Features you will adore and appreciate:
- Floor to ceiling windows to add that grand appeal
- Master bedroom offers a lux ensuite and mirrored built-in robe
- Split system in the lounge room & master bedroom with many benefits! (Higher cooling & heating capacity, many split systems models will purify the air entering your house so that allergens and dust are prevented from circulating in the building, the units can distribute air more accurately saving energy and money plus easier to maintain)
- Bathrooms, laundry and powder room complemented by designer finishes; stone benchtops and porcelain tiles.
- Quality floorboards to ground level with carpet in bedrooms
- Kitchen with a state of the art Miele Induction cooktop, dishwasher and electric oven.
- Gas hot water system
- Rainwater tank with pump
- Double carport with an automatic roller door plus off-street parking available
- Stunning BiFold doors that lead out into the spacious courtyard entertaining area.
- Reticulation system with a timer and landscaped yards.
Built to please! Why pay for strata or community fees when you can purchase a Torrens Title Home. and structure. Not your standard build and structure. A once off opportunity, ready to move in and make this your family home.
Short Walk to local shops. Marden College and public transportation. Only approx 7kms from the City and Burnside Village. This stylish home awaits your viewing. Contact our friendly team for more information.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools