Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu are proud to present this 2010 built, modern and spacious Dechellis home. From the moment you arrive, with a rendered neutral-toned frontage complimented by a simple front garden and double garage with roller-door – It's sure to tick all of the boxes!
From the moment you walk through the front door you are greeted with nothing but absolute sophistication, comprising of multiple living areas, a stylish kitchen and 4 great sized bedrooms, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a double garage, this home will offer something for everyone and enough space for the family to grow.
The luxurious feeling extends throughout the home offering:
• Entry Hall
• Formal Lounge room with sliding door access to outside
• Open plan Kitchen, Family and Meals
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splashback and quality appliances and tapware
• 4 Bedrooms – bedrooms 2 and 3 with Built-in robes
• Master bedroom with separate his and hers walk in robes and ensuite
• Spacious 3-way family bathroom
• Large Laundry with storage
Situated amongst other quality homes in the popular and ever-growing, suburb of Blakeview and a short walk from Aldi and Blakes Crossing Shopping Centre you're surrounded by convenience, with a variety of Schools at your fingertips, public transport close by and shopping, Munno Para or Elizabeth City Centre just minutes away.
Year built 2010
Land Size: 375sqm
Home Size: 225sqm approx.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools