Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are proud to present this delightful family home with an open and airy layout offering multiple living areas, 3 bedrooms, outdoor living with swimming pool and workshop/garage all situated on a generous 670sqm allotment (approx.) provides a well-rounded home to appeal to any buyer looking in this popular area. There is nothing more to do, just move straight in and enjoy!
Features of the spacious layout include:
• Entry Hall
• Formal lounge with split system air conditioner
• Open Plan Living, Dining and Meals
• Spacious kitchen boasting freestanding 900mm stove, rangehood, dishwasher and great cupboard space
• Living room with wood heater equipped to heat the whole house during the cooler months
• 3 great sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom has a nice bay window and boasts a surprise walk-in robe and ensuite behind the built-in robe sliding doors
• Family bathroom with separate toilet and linen cupboard
• Good sized laundry
Outside offers many great features including:
• Verandah and Patio areas overlook the swimming pool
• Plenty of off-street parking across 3 carports and the driveway
• Garage/workshop for the tradie or home handyman
• Chlorinated in-ground swimming pool
• Entertain friends around the fire pit
Within a short distance you're surrounded by convenience of Paralowie Village with Coles, or and Paralowie Plaza with Woolworths both offering numerous fast food outlets to cater for all your shopping amenities. Several Schools are nearby including; Settlers Farm Campus, Bethany Christian College, Temple Christian College just to name a few. Also find yourself just a short hop, skip and jump to parklands for those weekend strolls, recreation and exercise. Public transport is so close and a 15-minute commute to Salisbury or Mawson Lakes hubs; and quick access to Port Wakefield Road will ensure the daily commute to and from the CBD is a brief one.
Year built: 1992
Land size: 670 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 124 sqm (approx.)
(Lawn enhanced for illustration purposes only)
Call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details or to organise an exclusive viewing.