Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu are proud to present this great family home offering more than meets the eye from its humble street presence. Built circa 1990, the property offers plenty of space with 3 separate living areas and a modern kitchen area along with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a single garage under the main roof and gates alongside to securely parking the Boat or Caravan.
What we love;
- Formal lounge room
- Kitchen with Miele appliances
- Dining area off the kitchen
- Huge Family entertainment room equipped with projector and screen
- 4 good sized bedrooms – Bedroom 3 with built-robe
- Master at the rear offers walk-in robe and ensuite
- Family bathroom with separate toilet and Laundry adjacent
- Garage UMR with drive through access to rear yard via roller doors
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Step outside to the paved pergola area, that's great for entertaining and summer outdoor living plus a low maintenance garden with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play, complete with a lemon tree and a garden shed for tool storage.
With the local shop across the road, grabbing the milk and weekend paper is easy along with all the amenities you could ever need are a short drive away on Curtis Road. As for schools here's are few; St Columba College directly opposite, Andrews Farm Community Preschool, John Hartley School and Mark Oliphant College. Hop skip and a jump to public transport, open fields, recreational facilities and so much more.
Year Built: 1990
Land Size: 624sqm approx.
Dwelling Size: 162sqm approx.
For all enquiries please call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476. We look forward to meeting you at the open homes!