Alex Holyhrim and Mike Lowrie and proud to present this great home in the highly sought after suburb of Greenwith.
Ideally positioned in a quiet street, this home has a versatile floor plan that will suit many buyers alike. With multiple living areas, there is an abundance of room for those with a growing family, yet perfect for those who are starting to wind down within their property cycle.
Incorporating 4 bedrooms or 3 plus a study, separate formal lounge and dining, open plan kitchen / living area with the added bonus of a large all year round entertaining area, this home will be on the top of the list to view this weekend!
Features we love about this home:
- Versatile floor plan with endless options
- Master with ensuite and custom walk in robe
- Dual BIR to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Ceiling fans to master and bed 3
- Ducted R/C heating & cooling and ducted evaporative cooling
- Combustion heating
- Open plan kitchen / meals / living
- Large kitchen with island bench
- Electric oven with gas cook top
- Separate formal lounge and dining
- Large main bathroom with inbuilt spa bath and dual vanities
- All year round alfresco entertaining with café blinds and ceiling fans
- Double garage with auto roller doors with rear access
- Garden shed
- 4.5Kw Solar system
Take advantage of all that Greenwith has to offer. The Highland shopping centre is only a short stroll away, primary and secondary schools and colleges, cafes, restaurants and an abundance of parks and walking trails are only minutes in every direction. Public transport will allow you easy access to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and the The Grove Shopping centres. For those who need to commute into the CBD, the O-Bahn will have you there in no time what so ever.
The potential in this home is endless! Think outside the square and this home could be the envy of friends and family alike!
Call Alex Holyhrim today on 0413 566 496 to register your interest!
Year built: 1994
Land size: 684qm (approx)
Dwelling size: 207sqm (approx)
While every endeavor has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept liability for any error or omission.