Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are thrilled to present 56 Liberator Drive to the market, comprised of 3 bedrooms, good sized living areas and a lovely outdoor entertaining area on a 593 sqm allotment (approx.) there is something here for every type of buyer.
The humble façade with low maintenance gardens welcomes you to the home and offers off-street parking for multiple vehicles, along with secure parking in the carport and behind double gates which opens for drive through access to the rear yard.
Features of this lovely family home include:
• Formal lounge upon entry with split system air conditioner
• Open plan Kitchen and dining
• Spacious kitchen boasting gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and double sink
• Home office
• 3 bedrooms – all with built in robes
• Master bedroom with direct access to the 2-way bathroom
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry provides built-in cabinetry for linen storage
• Gable verandah is great for entertaining friends and family
• Multiple sheds provide the perfect workspace for the home handyman and tool storage
Located in Settlers Farm, the home is in close proximity to Paralowie Shopping Village for all the amenities, along with a variety of quality schools including Settlers Farm Primary school, Bethany and Temple Christian Colleges. The main hub of Salisbury and Mawson Lakes precinct are just a short drive away and with quick access to Port Wakefield Road/Northern Expressway and the soon to be completed North Connector Expressway, your travel time to the city will be decreased. This suburb really is a gem in the north!
Year built 1992
Land size 593sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 105sqm (approx.)
Call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details or to organise an exclusive viewing.