Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu proudly present this fantastic family home featuring multiple living areas, 3 good sized bedrooms, and fantastic outdoor entertaining – ticking all the boxes for great family living.
Manoeuvring the cars around will be easy in the dual driveway, with the double gates and single carport providing private and secure parking as well as drive through access to the massive garage, fully equipped for multiple vehicles or the boat/caravan.
Inside the home is beautifully presented and features:
• Formal Lounge and Dining with combustion heater and split system air conditioning
• Modern Kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel freestanding stove, curved rangehood and dual sinks, located adjacent the casual Meals and Living area making serving up dinner easy.
• Casual Meals and Living area with glass sliding doors letting in plenty of natural light and allowing you to combine your indoor and outdoor living
• 3 Bedrooms – All with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite and ceiling fan
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
• Family bathroom and separate toilet for convenience
• Laundry with built-in pantry adjacent Kitchen
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
Outside you will find the perfect sized rear yard with low maintenance landscaped gardens and an entertaining area where you can enjoy BBQ's, outdoor dining and celebrations with family and friends. There is also a garden shed for handy extra storage with power as well as a rainwater tank behind to assist with yard care. To finish the home off you'll appreciate the central remote roller shutters and security screens.
Set on a generous 600 sqm allotment, there is plenty of room for the family here and you're surrounded by convenience just moments from Public Transport, Settlers Farm Primary School and Paralowie Village Shopping Centre.
Year built 1992
Land size 600sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 130sqm (approx.)
(Lawn enhanced for illustration purposes only)
For more information Call Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu 0450 727 476.