• Attractive 2 storey town house set in generous grounds in group of 12.
• Well-located in a quiet tree-lined street. Ideal for the modern busy lifestyle.
• New carpets in living and bedrooms and new vinyl in the kitchen.
• Repainted indoors it is ideally suited to young first home buyers or down-sizers or a valuable investment.
• Great investment opportunity to get you into an area achieving strong yields and with improved conditions to purchase real estate.
• Rented, before refurbishment, for $250 per week.
Set in convenient Para Hills West, a well presented two-bedroom home is ready for immediate occupation by you as owner or your future tenants. Offering you comfortable living areas plus a private courtyard with access to your allocated carport. Split system air-conditioning downstairs. Laundry and toilet are handy to the kitchen and living area while there are 2 bedrooms - main with walk in robe - and bathroom upstairs. The balcony gives great views of the nearby trees and the world beyond. There is also space for one car in your allocated carport. The generous grounds around the buildings mean that you will never need to feel cramped.
The kitchen has plenty of cupboards with an elevated oven and gas cooktop plus a pantry cupboard. Low maintenance living for you to enjoy.
Enclosed courtyard garden, providing a space for privacy and shady scope for BBQs at home!
Conveniently located with shops, sports facilities and Para Hills Community Club all close by, and not far away are the meandering Paddocks Wetlands and walking trails, a link to the natural environment and wildlife.
Close to local schools, primary and secondary, plus the University at Mawson Lakes, shops – including the wide range at Parafield - public transport and restaurants making the location ideal for investors, downsizers or first home buyers who want a balanced lifestyle and lots of conveniences.
With positive market conditions and super low interest rates, snap up your slice of Para Hills West
CT / 5020/954
Zoning: R – Residential
Land: 110sqm approx.
Council Rates: $987pa approx.
SA Water Rates: $155pq approx.
ESL: $189 pa approx..
Strata Rates: $388pq approx.
Strata Manager: Whittles
lnformation provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).