Nestled in a convenient location, this fantastic opportunity awaits for the astute buyer who is looking for a four-bedroom family home with potential to modernise the existing dwelling or sit back and enjoy the immaculately presented offering already here.
The four good-sized bedrooms all have built in robes and have access to the 2 full sized bathrooms and separate WC. Heating and cooling is taken care of via a number of split system air-conditioners throughout the entire home.
The kitchen offers plenty of storage and bench space and is within easy reach of the dining area with large windows looking to the rear yard.
Outside there is an amazingly established garden that is the centrepiece of the rear yard. It also a small patch of grass that requires little more than a mow and a trim to keep it looking loved.
Imagine an upcoming summer evening entertaining with your family and friends in the large covered area that could easily sit up to 8 to 10 people around the table and indulge in a beautiful home cooked meal or bbq.
The brand new Para Hills Community Hub, the quality produce at the Para Hills Shopping Centre, the grounds of Para Hills Primary School, the bus stops that will get you to the CBD in under half an hour…
More reasons why we love this home:
- Large main living area with heating and cooling
- Multiple split system air-conditioners
- Large central kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Lots of windows to allow an abundance of natural light inside
- Built-in robes to bedrooms all bedrooms
- Separate laundry with external access
- Solar panels to keep costs to a minimum
- Large patch of lawn front and back for the kids to play in
- Moments from UniSA Mawson Lakes, O-Bahn connections to CBD
CT / 5376 / 511
Council / Salisbury
Rates / $1,467.95pa approx.
Zoning / R – Residential\
Built / 1966
Land / 680m2 approx.
House / 158m2 approx.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.