Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are excited to present this unique family home on 674sqm approx. allotment offering a variety of buyers a convenient lifestyle, whether first home buyers entering the market, a savvy investor looking for steady income or a large family with grandparents or young adults looking for affordable independence, then look no further!
Located in a quiet no through road, the attractive street appeal invites you in and offers plenty of off-street parking in the driveway and under the carport, as well as secure parking in the double garage.
Features of this large family home include:
• Living room upon entry
• Open plan Kitchen, dining and family
• Kitchen boasts gas appliances and dishwasher, surrounded by Tasmanian blackwood cabinetry
• 4 Bedrooms under the main roof, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Family bathroom and separate toilet adjacent the bedrooms for convenience
• Bedroom 5/Rumpus access off the undercover patio area, complete with air conditioning, ceiling fan and walk-in robe storage.
• Bedroom 6/Retreat is complete with ensuite, walk-in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Paved patio area for entertaining friends and family
• Low maintenance gardens
Other features to appreciate are:
• Garden shed with power
• Roller shutters to the front windows
• Security system
• Gas instant hot water system
Within walking distance of Paralowie Village Shopping Centre, where you'll find Coles, and numerous restaurants to cater for all your shopping amenities. Settlers Farm Primary, Bethany Christian College and Temple Christian College are nearby. Also find yourself just a short hop, skip and jump to numerous parklands for those weekend strolls, recreation and exercise. With public transport so close and a 15-minute commute to Salisbury City or Mawson Lakes hubs; and quick access to Port Wakefield Road will ensure the daily commute to and from the CBD is a brief one.
Year built 1988
Land size 674 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 190 sqm (approx.)
(Enhanced lawn for presentation purposes only.)
For more information contact Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476. We look forward to meeting you at our open home!