Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu proudly present this immaculate 2016 Hickinbotham built home with 166 sqm (approx.) living space and a well-maintained back yard with entertaining area on a low maintenance 336sqm allotment (approx.). A great choice for a First Home Buyer looking to enter the property market, an Investor looking to add to their investment portfolio or retirees wanting a quiet location not far from all of Gawler's facilities and everything in-between!
Park securely in the double garage with panel lift door with room for another 2 cars to park off-street and a second roller door at the rear of the garage allows you to easily access the back yard.
Step inside the home which features a calming colour palette with quality fixtures and fittings throughout and offers:
• Formal Living room off the entry
• Large open plan Kitchen, Dining and Family at the rear of the home, with plenty of natural light
• Spacious Kitchen with walk in pantry, stainless steel cooking appliances, double sink and dishwasher
• 3 Bedrooms – all with built-in robes
• Master with ensuite
• 3-way family Bathroom providing plenty of room for everyone to get ready
• Spacious Laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Outside the rear yard features a paved undercover entertaining area with pitched pergola overlooking the low maintenance yard with easy care artificial lawn and rainwater tank plumbed to toilets.
Located in a great position within walking distance to Tambelin Railway Station for the daily commute or a short drive to Gawler Green Shopping Centre and everything else Gawler and the Barossa has to offer - Evanston Gardens provides you with great convenience no matter what you need.
Year built 2016
Land size 336sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 166sqm (approx.)
Call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details or to organise an exclusive viewing.