Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu are thrilled to present this character filled 2-storey home to the market. Well presented and low maintenance this home will meet the needs of a variety of buyers or savvy investors.
Built circa 1969 and since been updated the home is comprised of lounge, dining and kitchen along with 3 bedrooms, family bathroom with separate toilet and Laundry. The upper level is the perfect parents retreat with master bedroom and another living space. Outside the home offers a low maintenance rear yard with verandah and side access, while the front yard is a lush oasis, virtually private from the street with a quant sitting area and offers off-street parking for up to 3 cars.
More features to appreciate:
- Entry Hall
- Lounge room with large front window for lots of natural light and brick feature entry way
- Dining room with exposed brick feature wall
- Kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space for the daily meals
- 4 Bedrooms, bedroom 1 & 4 with wardrobe cupboards
- Updated family bathroom
- Split system air conditioners to both living areas
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Garden shed
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Ingle Farm shopping Centre with Kmart, Coles, Aldi and Cafes as well as Medical Centres, Library and Recreation Centre; just around the corner from Ingle Farm Primary School and the Ingle Farm Sporting Clubs at Rowe Park; as well as easy access to Public Transport to take you effortlessly through to the CBD.
Year built 1969
Land size: 446 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 143 sqm (approx.)
For more information call Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 or to organise an exclusive viewing