Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are proud to present this large family home with 3-bedrooms, multiple living areas and a huge workshop/garage, located in a no through road and adjacent a reserve, provides a well-rounded home to appeal to any buyer looking in this popular area.
Welcoming street appeal with established gardens leads you up the driveway to secure parking in the carport with roller door under main roof or carport adjacent, along with multiple off-street parking in the driveway.
Features of the 150 sqm (approx.) floorplan include:
• Entry hall
• Formal lounge and dining
• Central kitchen overlooking the meals and family rooms
• Kitchen boasting gas cooktop, wall oven, built-in microwave, rangehood, dishwasher, walk-in pantry as well as stone benchtops and glass splashbacks.
• Spacious family room with dual access to rear yard
• 3 bedrooms
• Master and Bedroom 3 with built in robes
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Great sized laundry
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Ducted gas heating
• Roller shutters on windows and sliding doors
• Pergola area for outdoor entertaining
• Huge powered Workshop/Garage with drive the through access from the carport – perfect for those needing to store a work vehicle, caravan or boat
• X6, 2500lt rainwater tanks plumbed to the house
• 1.5 kW Solar system with 6 panels
Nestled in the family friend community of Paralowie, in a brilliant position within walking distance of public transport and within close proximity of Paralowie R-12 School, a skip and a jump to the local conveniences in Salisbury; and a vast selection of cafes and restaurants at your fingertips including easy access to the fantastic Mawson Lakes precinct you really cannot ask for a more conveniently located home.
Year built 1985
Land size 722sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 150sqm (approx.)
Simply everything a growing family would need to live a lifestyle of convenience. For more information please call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 or to organise an exclusive viewing