Jonathon Covino & Harcourts Sergeant are proud to present to the market for the very first time 59 Martindale Avenue, Golden Grove.
Built Circa 2001 this stunning family home has been immaculately maintained over the years and is located in the prestigious and highly sought after Spring Hill Estate of Golden Grove. Situated on a spacious 947sqm allotment approx. and nestled amongst other high quality homes on one of Spring Hill's best streets and set amongst beautifully manicured gardens and scenery, it's hard not to fall in love.
The imposing frontage of this solid blue stone home along with double bay windows set the benchmark as you enter through the breathtaking double doors. As you enter the home to the right is the massive formal lounge/family area with bay windows and to the left is spacious formal dining area, both overlooking the manicured front gardens.
The spacious blackwood kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances with 40mm granite bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and Island bench-top. The kitchen flows through to the family/meals area with access to the backyard from the family area.
Downstairs also features a rumpus/games area perfect for entertaining with family & friends or ideally could be converted into a 5th bedroom if need be. Bathroom 3 and the laundry also feature downstairs the easy access to the backyard and pool area.
The large double garage with automatic roller door has room for storage and has rear access to the backyard.
Upstairs features spacious double bedrooms to all bedrooms with walk-in robes to bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 and bebroom 4 featuring a built-in robe. The main bathroom features vanity with basin, shower, bath and seperate toilet.
The sun room offers a place in the home to sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings and enjoy views from the balcony.
The massive master double bedroom features bay windows, spacious walk in robe and en-suite with shower, toilet and vanity.
This quality home at this elite address in a niche spot so tightly held is located in close proximity to the Spring Hill Gardens, Cobbler Creek, Local Schools, Golden Grove Village & the Stables Shopping Centre. Your wait is over, this home ticks all the boxes for the perfect family entertainer.
• Undercover Pool with Solar Heating
• Massive Master Bedroom with Walk in Robe and En-suite
• Double Bedrooms with Walk-in to 3 Bedrooms & Built-in Robes to Bedroom 4
• Ducted Vacuum System
• 40mm Granite Bench tops
• Blackwood Kitchen with Quality Stainless Steel Appliances
• Italian Porcelain Tiles to Living Areas Downstairs
• Solid Timber Doors throughout
• Ornate Cornices & Ceiling Roses
• Federation Skirtings & Architraves
• Timber Stairs/Balustrading
• Redgum Direct Stick Flooring Upstairs
• Monitored Security Alarm System
• Foxtel Connection
• Covered Verandah Area with Pull Down Blinds
• Lacework Front Elevation to Property
• Solid Bluestone Frontage
• 1500L Water Tank
• Garden Shed
• Established and Manicured Gardens
• Automatic Watering System
• Generous Storage Space throughout
• Ducted Evaporative Cooling & Ducted Gas Heating with 2x Units
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates: $3,223 p/annum approx.
Year Built: 2001
Land Size: 947 sqm. approx.
Build Size: 376 sqm. approx.
Frontage: 37m approx.
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to secure this timeless family home in this prime North East location. Contact Jonathon Covino today to view or view during scheduled open times.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
3 Phase Power
Roller Door Access