Liam McDevitt & Harcourts Sergeant are proud to present 43 Grace Boulevard, Smithfield Plains.
An opportunity not to be missed with the home boasting 3 generously sized bedrooms, spacious open plan living & a great outdoor undercover entertaining area. A home suited to many including first home buyers, young families & the savvy investor.
What we love:
• Modern kitchen with gas cook top & with stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher
• Built in pantry & ample cupboard and storage space
• Walk in robe to the master bedroom
• Built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
• 2-way bathroom
• Split reverse cycle air-conditioning system providing you comfort throughout the year
• Gas hot water system
• Automatic carport roller door with room for multiple vehicles or even the caravan/boat
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens to the front & rear yards with a pop-up sprinkler system & established many native shrubs and trees.
• Easily maintainable allotment of 375sqm (approx)
• Surrounded by other quality homes
• Plus much more!!...
Perfectly located in a tranquil street with many amenities at your doorstep- including shopping centres such as the Elizabeth & Munno Para shopping centres & local schools such as St Columbia College. Also, very conveniently located close to the Gawler train line & the northern expressway provides an easy commute to the Adelaide City centre.
Built / 2006
Council / City of Playford
Rates / $1,400p.a approx.
House / 126sqm approx.
Land / 375sqm approx
Rent / $270p.w approx.