Nestled in a quiet location, this fantastic opportunity awaits for the astute buyer who is looking for a three-bedroom family home with potential to renovate the existing dwelling or demolish and build their dream home.
The three good-sized bedrooms all have built in storage cupboards and all share a central family bathroom and separate WC. Cooling is taken care of via the ducted evaporative system.
The kitchen offers plenty of storage and bench space and is within easy reach of the dining space with large windows looking to the rear yard.
Outside has the kind of kid-friendly grounds that we love that require little more than a mow and a trim to keep them looking loved. It's also the kind that quality tenants pay a premium for.
Ideally surrounded by scenic walking trails, good quality schooling belts and local shopping centres including Para Hills, Bridge Road Markets and The Grove Shopping Centre.
As Para Hills continues its steady rise as a buyers suburb of choice, properties like this with potential are becoming rarer by the day. Arguably, it's now or never.
Things you'll love:
- Potential to renovate or demolish and build the dream family home (STCC)
- Quiet location in peaceful street away from main roads
- A stone's throw away from public transport taking you straight into the city
- A short walk to local shopping centres, schools and recreational parks
- Great for all buyers whether investors, renovators, developers or first home buyers
CT / 5248 / 741
Council / Salisbury
Zoning / R - Residential
Built / 1964
Land / 580m2
House / 118m2