Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac among similar homes, this lovely 1997 villa is ready to serve as your new home. With an easy care garden and significant paved areas it's ready for your lifestyle.
• 3 bedroom home, with family bathroom, ensuite, and walk-in wardrobe
• ideally suited for a starting couple or a young family or for those seeking a quiet retirement
• living/dining area plus kitchen with dinette
• secluded paved outdoor living space, great for BBQs and other alfresco activities with family and friends
• tiled floors in the living areas and carpets in the bedrooms, simple to keep clean and comfortable
• ducted evaporative cooling and ducted heating
• instant gas hot water saves energy
• powered roller shutters in the main bedroom and living area
• investment potential with a rental appraisal of $315 - $335 per week.
Extra width garage provides generous storage space and side access to the rear. There is also extra parking across the road and council reserve land for outdoor play.
Only just over 1km away is the Blakes Crossing Village Centre with shops large and small and eateries, a medical centre and playgrounds including public BBQs and an ornamental lake. Not far from home also are open parkland areas and well equipped playgrounds for the young.
Munno Para Shopping City is just minutes away and Elizabeth Shopping Centre only a little further. The Hills are just behind with kangaroos grazing alongside sheep. Humbug Scrub and Para Wirra Recreation Park are also nearby and the Barossa not far beyond.
Choice of schools within 2km of the home - Craigmore High School, Trinity College and Blakeview Primary are all walking distance away - ideally located for the young family with children.
This one is priced to sell quickly. Don't miss out!