Harcourts Sergeant proudly offer this comfortable 4-bedroom home, situated on a good sized 650sqm allotment (approx.) located in the lovely Suburb of Salisbury North.
The location is well supported with access to Port Wakefield Road and the Northern Expressway. Just a short distance to a variety of Schools, Sports Clubs, Reserves; a quick drive to into the main hub of Salisbury or Elizabeth City Centre and convenient access to Public Transport to take you into the CBD – everything you need is at your fingertips
The home is set back off the road and features:
• Large lounge room with air conditioning and gas heater
• Kitchen with adjoining dining area and stainless-steel cooking appliances
• Large family room with floor to ceiling windows
• 4 bedrooms, bedroom 1 with reverse cycle air conditioning and built in robes to bedroom 1 and 2
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Entertaining area to the side of the home
• Good sized rear yard with verandah
• Garden shed
A perfect home to renovate as little or as much as you like; 1st home buyers could purchase and really make their own; or Investors could do a quick tidy up and get in on the Rental market quick smart!
(Enhanced lawn for presentation purposes only.)
Year built 1975
Land size 650sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 115sqm (approx.)
Call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details.