The house overlooks a garden reserved and located in a friendly, safe and quiet neighbourhood. You could enjoy a BBQ or relax in the covered palm pergola or garden.
• Open space living area, modern bathroom, energy efficient saving
lightings & a carport.
• Short walking distance to Mawson Lakes transport interchange, town
centre, UniSA, Woolworth, restaurants, parks & waterways.
Furniture & equipments included
• 6 person dinning table, modem / router for internet connections, gas
stove, electric oven, microwave oven, solar hot water system, fridge,
reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, 5 kg washing machine, alarm
security system, ample storage space & BBQ stove included.
• Double bed, huge built-in wardrobe, bookshelves and a bedside table.
• Single bed, huge built-in wardrobe, study desk, chair provided.
Public transport & shops
• 10 minutes walk to Mawson interchange.
• 10 minutes walk to shops & UniSA.
• 2 minute stroll to the Greenfield train stop. 18 minute train ride to the City.