Chris Janzon proudly presents this lovely home, neat and tidy with updates throughout and plenty of living space inside and out - there's room for the whole family to enjoy.
The home is freshly painted with new carpets and new appliances and boasts:
• Spacious entry
• Large lounge and dining area with easy care floorboards
• Great kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, a dishwasher and stainless steel cooking appliances
• Casual meals/2nd living area
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Updated modern family bathroom
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Combustion heater for the ultimate cosy winter warmth
Outside the verandah and decked pergola areas provide plenty of space for outdoor entertaining and getting some fresh air, with a creek in the rear yard adding an extra uniqueness to the home – a real country charm and somewhere the kids can safely explore with a fence to keep them securely away when you need to.
A 3m x 8m shed enables you to tuck away the garden tools securely and a lawn area provides more room where kids and pets can play.
The front of the home provides plenty of off-street parking in the dual driveway, and carport with roller door for private and secure parking.
Situated at the foot of the hills and a only a short walk away from Primary and High Schools, public transport, playing fields, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and the convenience of a short drive or bus ride to Fairview Green shops, St Agnes shopping centre, Tea Tree Plaza and the O'Bahn through to the CBD. You really have endless convenience whilst being tucked away from the hustle and bustle.
Year built 1977
Land size 786sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 113sqm (approx.)