This affordable, solid brick home is situated on a generous allotment of 695sqm approximately that would make a great start for any prospective buyer looking to enter the market, invest or develop (STCC).
Located in a convenient position with easy access to public transport, a variety of schools and just a short drive into the main Salisbury hub where you can find a variety of shopping centres, gyms, library and more.
The home is beautifully presented and comprises:
• Three good sized bedrooms with carpet
• Spacious living with a lounge room and adjoining kitchen/dining area
• Brand new modern kitchen
• Bathroom, laundry and separate toilet
• Brand new split system which has the power to heat and cool the whole home
• Ducted evaporative cooling
The spacious yard has an undercover pergola to entertain guests and a large shed with power that you can use as a workshop.
Year built 1962
Land size 695sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 95sqm (approx.)