Chris Janzon & Ben Gow present this very comfortable home perfectly suited for Investment, starting up or slowing down with all the features of a family home in a manageable homette size.
Freshly painted and with new flooring the home features:
• Generous lounge and dining area
• Kitchen with pantry, plenty of bench space and a servery from the kitchen to the dining area
• 2 bedrooms
• Master with built in robes
• Great sized bathroom with a full sized bath and separate toilet
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Electric heater
• Large Eco friendly hot water service
• Private paved courtyard
• Carport with lockable roller door
Nearby to the local park land with family facilities including a tennis court, basketball ring, playground and plenty of lawn space to kick around the ball. Only a short distance to a variety of Schools and shopping centres and easy access to public transport, this one really ticks the boxes of a convenient and affordable home.
This unit has recently received $260pw in rent with a long term secured tenant.
Year built 1991
Dwelling size 70sqm (approx.)
Council Rates $244pq (approx.)
Water Rates Supply $130pq (approx.) Sewer $76.75pq (approx.)
Strata $354pq (approx.)