Liam McDevitt is honoured to present this brilliant and expansive entertainer situated on 1,200sqm (approx) positioned amongst other quality homes in Virginia's most up-and-coming Estate giving you a lifestyle you have been dreaming of.
This increasingly popular area is just minutes from shops and Schools in Virginia and Angle Vale, only a short distance to the main hubs of Munno Para, Elizabeth, Salisbury and Mawson Lakes and just 30 minutes out to the Barossa or into the CBD – this is the new address you have been looking for!
The home has a feeling of spaciousness that a family will simply fall in love with from the moment you arrive, and includes all the features you could have ever wished for.
Boasting loads of living in the main house and converted shed which includes:
• Formal living
• Open plan kitchen, meals and large family living area
• 6 bedrooms plus a study and teenagers retreat – or optional 7 or 8 bedrooms!
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and luxurious ensuite including his and hers vanities and a full size spa bath – a dream retreat for Mum and Dad!
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes
• A simply amazing kitchen with so much floorspace there's no excuse for anyone to get out of helping with the cleaning up! Boasting a pantry, double sink and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and 900mm oven, gas hot plates and rangehood
• Spacious main bathroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for the ultimate comfort
The alfresco area is central to the open plan living allowing you to combine your indoor and outdoor living. This adjoins the large verandah where you have the ultimate outdoor cooking area with built in cupboards, sink, a great spot BBQ and a built in pizza oven! Protected by modern timber slatted wall you will be able to utilise this area all year round.
The rear yard is simply stunning with attractive landscaped gardens to add to your wonderful view and a beautiful lawn space where kids can play ball games and turn cartwheels till their hearts content. Your enviable lifestyle gets even better with addition of the sparkling inground swimming pool with heating and spa jets, the icing on the cake – you'll never want to leave home!
The features continue with a fenced off area for a vegie garden and dog run with kennel, rainwater tanks plumbed to the home, gardens and lawns automated underground irrigation, 5KW solar panels, a solar cover and kreepy krawly included for the pool. Parking is taking care of with a double garage under the main roof with automatic panel lift door and direct access into the home, a carport next to the garage behind secure colourbond gates, there's plenty more room to park off-street and the final brilliant feature of side access to the block leading straight into another garage – plenty of room for trailers, boats, caravan or the work vehicles!
This one really needs to be seen to be believed – call Liam McDevitt to secure your viewing time ASAP!
Year built 2009
Land size 1,200sqm (approx)
Dwelling size 240sqm (approx)
Council Rates $2,200pa (approx)