Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu offer this comfortable 4-bedroom home, situated on a good sized 747 sqm allotment (approx.) located in the lovely family-oriented suburb of Salisbury North.
The location is very convenient with access to Port Wakefield Road and the Northern Expressway. Just a short distance to a variety of Schools, Sports Clubs, Reserves; a quick drive to into the main hub of Salisbury or Elizabeth City Centre and convenient access to Public Transport to take you into the CBD – everything you need is at your fingertips.
The tidy home features:
• Entry hall
• Large Lounge room with lots of natural light
• Kitchen with adjoining Dining area
• 4 bedrooms, bedroom 1 and 4 with built in robes
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Patio area for entertaining or outdoor dining
• Good sized rear yard with shaded pergola
• Carport with roller door
• Workshop/shed for tool storage or the ultimate mancave
A perfect home to move straight in or renovate as little or as much as you like; 1st home buyers could purchase and really make their own; or Investors could get in on the Rental market quick smart!
Year built circa 1970
Land size 747sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 106sqm (approx.)
Call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details.