Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are proud to present this much-loved family home to the market. Built circa 1990 by Fairmont homes and since been tastefully updated throughout with a modern design, fixtures and fittings. You will fall in love with this spacious family home, situated on a generous 846 sqm allotment (approx.) there is nothing more to do, just move straight in and enjoy!
The home is fully fenced for peace of mind, combining a well-manicured garden that creates fantastic street appeal and plenty of off-street parking. The residence also boasts a generous backyard with an oasis of lush greenery and a large verandah providing enough room here to entertain your family and friends!
Features of this spacious home include:
• Entry Hall
• Formal Lounge and Dining
• Spacious Kitchen boasting gas cooktop, gas wall oven, rangehood, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• Large Meals/Family room which overlooks the Kitchen and outdoor entertaining area
• 4 great sized bedrooms with built-in robes to beds 2 and 3
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Family 3-way bathroom with separate toilet and linen cupboard
• Drive thru access from the carport to the rear yard
• Double carport to the RHS of driveway with drive through access to the double garage
More features include
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning ceiling fans to the Meals/Family area
• Gas wall heater
• Roller shutters to front windows
• Security alarm system
• Watering system to help with garden care
• Garden shed for tool storage
• Solar System with 18 panels to help save you money
No need to drive the kids to school with Bethany Christian College and Temple Christian College directly across the road. This home is surrounded by convenience of Paralowie Village with Coles, or and Paralowie Plaza with Woolworths both offering numerous fast food outlets to cater for all your shopping amenities. Also find parklands for those weekend strolls, recreation and exercise just a short hop, skip and jump away. Public transport is so close and a 15-minute commute to Salisbury or Mawson Lakes hubs; and quick access to Port Wakefield Road will ensure the daily commute to and from the CBD is a brief one.
Simply everything a growing family needs to live a lifestyle of fun and convenience.
Year built 1990
Land size 846sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 167sqm (approx.)
Call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details or to organise an exclusive viewing.