A picture-perfect arrangement for families in search of brilliant lifestyle opportunities, as this property boasts an impressive internal floor plan of three bedrooms, large main living area and multiple entertaining options.
With beautiful cabinetry and stainless steel appliances - including a gas cooktop and electric oven - the kitchen will work hard and look good in the process. Storage and preparation space will never be an issue with countless options right throughout the space.
The family room is the versatile cherry atop a footprint offering three large bedrooms, including a master with built in robe and views to the landscaped front yard.
In summer, those memorable moments are made under the huge covered entertaining area overlooking the rear yard that loves parties, pets and kids running around to their hearts content. Imagine yourself sat under the entertaining area having a BBQ and watching the kids play in the summer evenings – sounds amazing!
And if that wasn't already enough check out the size of the shed!
Encouraging a healthy and active lifestyle through an abundance of reserves and natural features in the area and if the love for sport blossoms there are a number of sporting clubs within the area. With a vast range of quality schools close by, UniSA Mawson Lakes Campus and all wrapped up in a suburb redeveloping quickly for the future.
And there's more:
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Solar panels to help keep running costs low
- Alarm system for added security
- Plenty of space for the kids to play in the family room
- Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with native plants
- Stylish kitchen with plenty of bench and storage options
- Large updated main bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower
- Off-street parking for multiple vehicles or suitable for caravan/ boat or trailer
- Short drive from UniSA Mawson Lakes, multiple public transport options including O-Bahn connections to CBD
CT / 5542 / 60
Council / Salisbury
Zoning / R – Residential
Built / 1970
Land / 580m2 approx.
House / 129m2 approx.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.