Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are proud to present this 2-storey family home to the market, neatly presented and a good balance of indoor and outdoor space with 3 large bedrooms, spacious living areas, and entertaining area situated on a 450sqm allotment (approx.) all ready to move straight in and enjoy the convenient location.
• Large open lounge and dining upon entry
• Kitchen boasting great bench space, gas cooktop and oven, rangehood and dishwasher
• Meals/Family room which overlooks the kitchen and access to outdoor entertaining area
• 3 great sized bedrooms with built in robes to bed 1 and 3
• Bedroom 1 boasts direct access to bathroom
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Ground floor powder room
• Laundry with access to storage under staircase
• Paved pergola and shaded area for entertaining family and friends
• Low maintenance lawn area, for the kids and pets to play
• Double garage with drive thru access via roller door to single garage
More features include
• Ducted cooling
• Gas wall heater in family/meals
• Security alarm system
• Security roller shutters to bedrooms and front window
Nestled on a nice quite street in the fantastic Settlers Farm Estate, close proximity to Paralowie Shopping Village for all the amenities, along with a variety of quality schools including Settlers Farm Primary school, Bethany and Temple Christian Colleges. The main hub of Salisbury and Mawson Lakes precinct are just a short drive away and with quick access to Port Wakefield Road/Northern Expressway and the soon to be completed North Connector Expressway, your travel time to the city will be decreased. This suburb really is a gem in the north!
Year built 1998
Land size 450sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 178sqm (approx.)
Call Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 for more details or to organise an exclusive viewing.