Matt Sergeant & Amanda Luu are proud to present 8 Winzor Place, Salisbury to the market. Situated on a 342 sqm allotment (approx.) this 1993 built, 3-bedroom home has been refreshed with new floor coverings and paint, it's simply ready to move in with everything you need is at your fingertips.
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities including; Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre's for a quality shopping experience. Just a short walk away from the heart of Salisbury, you'll find the Salisbury Interchange, providing easy public transport to the city, Hoyts cinemas, several restaurants, fast food outlets, medical clinics and TAFE SA, just to name a few.
Features of this lovely home include:
- Formal Lounge upon entry
- Open plan Living at the rear of the home
- Kitchen with gas stove, pantry and plenty of cupboards and bench space
- 3 bedrooms
- 2-way bathroom design with separate toilet for convenience
- Single carport with roller door
Other features to love:
- Linen storage in the hallway
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas wall heater
- Roller shutters
- Fully fenced allotment
- Plenty of off-street parking
Offering a brilliant lifestyle for first home buyers, young couple and investors, this home demands your attention. For more information contact Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476. We look forward to meeting you at our open home!
Year built 1993
Land size 342 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 116 sqm (approx.)