Matt Sergeant and Amanda Luu are proud to present this modern 3 bedroom home known as 22 Burcombe Street, this well-presented home is full off quality fixtures and fittings and a few luxury extras to help tick all the boxes in your property search.
On entry, the central hallway leads you down to the open plan living area, flooded with natural light and offers plenty of space to spend quality time with the family. The stylish kitchen overlooks the living and dining areas featuring a gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher to assist the chef in preparing the daily meals in style!
We all like a little alone time, and the three bedrooms can give you just that. The master boasting a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have mirrored built-in robes for storage. The modern bathroom with separate toilet and large laundry are centrally located for convenience.
Other features include:
● 2.9m ceilings throughout
● Large porcelain floor tiles throughout living areas
● Ceilings and walls insulated - 6.1 rating
● LED downlights throughout
● Split system air conditioner in living area
● Paved verandah area for entertaining or outdoor dining
● Low maintenance backyard for the kids and pets to play
● Front and Rear garden irrigation system
● Rainwater tank plumbed to toilet
● Single carport provides secure and off-street parking.
This home is situated in a convenient location being in close proximity to the Elizabeth Vale Primary School and Lyell McEwin Hospital, easy access to public transport and a short drive to Elizabeth and Salisbury Hubs.
Year built 2014
Land size: 316sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size: 118sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,496.10 p/a (approx.)
For more information call Matt Sergeant 0439 803 923 or Amanda Luu 0450 727 476 or to organise an exclusive viewing